This FREE webinar is for you ...
- If you fear you cannot afford to divorce
- If you worry what divorce (or staying right where you are) might do to the kids
- If you afraid you will regret doing something or not doing anything
- If you are seemingly functioning, but deep down torn apart
- If you feel alone and can’t believe you find yourself on this page
- If you know on some level, something has got to change
Join educators and divorce coaches
Liza Caldwell and Kimberly Mishkin, Cofounders of SAS for Women™, to learn how to stop the broken record in your head of Should You or Shouldn't You?
Find out what is possible instead ...
- What divorce might look like for you
- The 4 significant mistakes you must avoid
- How taking action does not necessarily mean you are getting divorced
- The critical resource you must know about if you want to save your marriage (or at least give it one last shot)
- How to move beyond your fears & create a framework for understanding what is possible for your life and your family's
About SAS for Women
SAS for Women® is uniquely positioned to understand women as they confront the realities of divorce around the world. Our education and coaching services focus on the healthy approach and appeal to women who are committed to being smart and educated in their decision-making.