How to Know If Divorce is Right for You ...
And What You Must Know to Do It
With Liza Caldwell & Kimberly Miskin
Reserve your seat now for this powerful webinar designed to address the legal, practical, & emotional needs of women contemplating or steering through the complicated challenge of divorce.
(Choose to watch it now or when you have the time & space to focus.)
We’ve taken a lifetime of experience and education and brought it all together:
- Identify the dangerous effects of Considering Divorce Syndrome (CDS) and the impact Considering Divorce Syndrome has on your head, heart & body
- How to know when you are ready to divorce and what that “when” looks like
- Reframe the process so you understand what to expect throughout the Four Stages of Divorce™
- Learn the critical importance of your Compassionate Companion
- Be educated on your legal choices: what you need to know BEFORE you hire a lawyer & what you must know when working with one
- Uncover the surprising things you can learn from the uncertainty you are experiencing
- Learn the tools for moving through the emotional turmoil and into stability
- Gain a handle on what you need to know about the financial & practical realities of divorcing and the little known resource that strengthens your understanding of what is possible for your life after divorce
We guarantee that you will know more than when you started and feel that you have experienced a shift in the way you are thinking about divorce and your life possibilities!
(Or you need only write us about your experience & we will refund your money.)
Words from Women Attending SAS’ Master Class:
“This class met and went beyond my expectations! You rocked with the time and what you focused on. And in our follow up Q&A call in’s, your answers take my breath away. Yes! I will be taking a future class!”
“SAS -- support and solutions for women -- it's true. "How to Know If Divorce is Right for You ..." was my first step in actualizing a plan to create a new life for myself. In this class, you will hear gems of lived-wisdom and be able to share your own experiences safely with others. I gained insight and hope for a brighter future. Plus, the class was a great value for the money."
"As an artistic person, I loved the suggested exercises that helped me understand where I was in the beginning of the class versus the end. What I realized is that I felt very overwhelmed before class and very differently at the end. I also loved the visuals of the stages -- I could see myself on the journey, and because of that felt so much less alone!"
“What attracted me to the class was that both Liza and Kim not only went through divorce but were also very generous in sharing their own experiences and knowledge. Authentic!”
“I would absolutely recommend this class! The idea of the Compassionate Companion who is impartial and a guide through options available is very steadying and soothing … I’m definitely taking a future class!”
“I especially liked the validation, the sharing of experiences no matter how upsetting it was. These women shared what they have learned and what they wish they had learned sooner.”
“This SAS webinar is like opening a window. You breath in the fresh air, you can look around and take in the landscape which is your life situation at present, in a calm and unified way ..."
The Master Class includes:
- * One 60+ minute video/class “How to Know If Divorce Is Right For You … And What You Must Know to Do It”
- Your downloadable version of “The Best Questions to Ask a Divorce Attorney”
- Your downloadable de-stressing exercise, “Name That Fear”
- * One Private 30-minute Consultation with a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Ongoing connection to SAS Cofounder Liza Caldwell in her monthly Master Class Call-Ins. Join Liza as she guides women through the confusion and vulnerability of their stories and questions. Ask your own questions -- if you choose.
You pay: $237
(plus you gain a 1 hour private coaching session with Liza Caldwell)
(Your credit card transaction will reflect the merchant name of "K&L Solutions LLC."
After your purchase you will be redirected to complete registration.)
Important Note: Due to copyright restrictions, SAS’ Master Class is only available for viewing and re-viewing for 60 days after class registration.
* Your financial consultation is available to you for 90 days after class registration.
* You are welcome to join us for our monthly call-ins for as little or as long as you wish.